Wednesday 3 April 2013

Why, hello there.

What's this? A band-wagon? Well, give me a second so I can jump on it.

Hi, I'm Harry. I'm of an un-disclosed age, living at an un-disclosed location, going to an un-disclosed school, with an un-disclosed amount of siblings and an un-disclosed number of shirts.

Several of my friends have, in the past few months, started their own blogs (http://doaschitzo.blogspot.com.au/ and http://mybraindoesntlikeme.blogspot.com.au/ if you're interested or something).

As a side-note, those two friends are dating each other and I'm not supposed to say it's adorable, but I secretly think it's absolutely adorable. If I've told you enough about them to make you think "Huh, they sound like interesting individuals, I would like to be frequently updated on their lives," then give them a look. You never know, you might like what you see.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to say at this point. I should probably tell you that A) I'll most likely swear at some points in this blog, so be careful if you're religious/sensitive/easily offended/4 years old, and B) That I have no plans on what to write about on this blog. I suppose I'll just play it by ear and see what happens.

Watch this space. It'll be good for a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment